Monday, August 8, 2016

Meet the Teacher


My name is Logan Humphreys and I am so excited to be teaching 2nd grade at OQS! This is my 5th year teaching. I have taught kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd grade. I have been a teacher in the states of: AL, SC, GA, and VT. Teaching is my passion and I love having a career that allows me to work with children each day. 

I grew up in SC, moved to AL where I attended Auburn University for my undergraduate degree. I then got married and moved to Atlanta, GA in 2013 where I then completed my Masters degree at Mercer University. My husband and I moved to Hanover, NH as attends the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College. We have a 5 year old dog named Cooper. We love living in NH/VT! 

I am looking forward to an exciting new academic school year filled with learning, growing, and laughter!  

No comments:

Post a Comment